Process. The Best UI Developer Ever
I look to provide design plans that meet both the clients' expectations of image presentation, while also providing the maximum return of profit. Whether your business is looking to create its' image purely online or is looking to expand current product and service offerings to the internet, I will be there every step of the way to maximize both your presence and performance. To this degree, I provide the following step by step workflow document that helps you, the customer, define your needs, determine your product, and drive your business:
I DON'T WANT TO RELEASE ANY PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT MATCH CLIENT EXPECTATIONS. Service is of the highest priority to me, and I do not want to do anything that will comprise this core goal. This puts me in a singular position; TO MAKE YOU THE CLIENT, HAPPY. In this way, we can both provide access to a quality business.
- Initial consultation:
- Meet initially to determine the logistics of what you want done, how you desire it to be presented, and in what time frame should the deliverables be met.
- A "blue print" of your initial web page presentation is created to provide the client an initial general guide of the architectual flow and user experience.
- Grahpical representaion of your web page is developed based off of the wireframes.
- Proof Corrections:
- Revisions of the design are made at this time to fit the desired objectives of the client after initial review process is complete.
- Programming design:
- Conversion of the design and wireframes to a working web page is performed.
- This is the opportunity for the client to provide necessary changes or edits that they have viewed secondary to their evaluation of the on-line presentation.
- Final Product:
- Based on the aforementioned revisions, the final product is developed with all client specifications included.
- Final Client Run Through:
- This is the final meeting that we have with the client, to insure that the finished product fits the clients' desired intent.
- Go Live:
- Client site is uploaded to the internet and available to the world.
- On-line marketing (when requested):
- We work with the client to advance their product by presenting them to search engines, portals, and affiliate sites; this effort provides the client an additional avenue to market their product effectively.